It's Not Goodbye, It's See You Later

Fashion month has sadly come to an end. I'm so glad I got to participate again this year with NYFW. I worked at the Sophia Theallet show dressing models. Personally, I love dressing models and being able to be backstage seeing all the chaos that goes on pre-fashion show. There is so much that goes into putting on a runway show...it is complete craziness. There is such great energy backstage; models are so excited to see what they're going to be wearing, the designer is running around making sure everything is perfect, press is going crazy trying to get tons of pics...it's just amazing. The best part is the end of the show when the models and designer come back from doing the final walk and you can see such relief and happiness in them. It's such a great experience! Unfortunately, I couldn't be in Paris or Milan for fashion week but style.com has made me feel like I was there every step of the way. I took a lot of inspiration away from this years shows and I can't wait to start my spring/summer wardrobe. If you haven't already checked out the SS15 fashion shows you should do so by going to style.com for EVERY SINGLE FASHION SHOW.

1 comment:

  1. Fashion week is the best! And agreed style.com is a great source nice recommendation.

    ReplyDelete