Date Night Looks

It's officially cuffin' season which means going on dates and the like. Having a hard time picking out the perfect date night outfit? I get it. It can be hard picking out the perfect outfit when trying to impress that new special someone or even that old special someone. I've created a few outfits for you to use as inspiration when getting ready for your next date. I personally think picking out an outfit for a date to the movies is the hardest because you want to be comfy yet still look super cute for your date. I always go for leggings and either a t-shirt or sweatshirt or both because layering is fun! And then I throw on a pair of sneakers. This makes for a cute yet still comfy look. The next look I've created is so fun and edgy; A fun vintage t-shirt paired with a chic leather skirt and a pair of booties. (Tip: wear something that can work as a conversation starter a.k.a this Harley Davidson t-shirt; or anything that may grab your dates attention because we all know dates can get awkward. Haha!) I really love this next look; a gray turtleneck sweater vest with coordinating gray jeans and brown booties. I love the gray and brown color scheme because its not two colors you would normally pair together. And this sweater vest is such a great piece, its so out of the ordinary. This outfit is a great look for a dinner date! This last look is perfect for going out on the town with your date. An all black look with a pop of color in your shoes is always a good idea. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment