The Best Basics

Anyone who know me knows a white tee is my favorite piece of clothing. My style is so simple. I love to wear solid colors and basic pieces and spice it up with my shoes and other accessories. I have so many basic tee's its kind of embarrassing, lol. I just think its important to have a variety of basics. I've decided to share some of my fav basics that I have in my wardrobe: a slouchy white v-neck, a long sleeve white tee, a fitted white henley, an off the shoulder white tee, a slouchy gray tee, and a black oversized tee. I definitely wear my basic white tops the most, but sometimes I like to switch it up with gray or black. My newest favorite basic that I just recently added to my collection is a white henley. It's super comfortable and looks really good on. My ultimate favorite basic tee that I own is my black T by Alexander Wang t-shirt. It's actually a men's t-shirt but I wanted an oversized look so its perfect. Links to these must have basics are listed below. 
White V-neck
Long Sleeve White Tee
White Henley
Off the Shoulder White Tee
Gray Tee
Black Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment