Alexander Wang x H&M

With the release of the Alexander Wang x H&M collection just a few days away I thought I'd see how everyone feels about the collaboration. Alexander Wang is definitely one of my favorite designers but this collection didn't wow me. Personally, I'm not a big fan of this collection; don't get me wrong, it's a great collection..I don't not like it. But I'm not crazy about it- maybe my expectations were too high. There isn't really anything in the collection that I am lusting over and will wait in line to get.  What do you guys think about this collection? Below are a few of my top picks from the collection
  

photos courtesy of hm.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm not in love with it either! I feel like he completely missed the mark when it comes to fast fashion. Stick to the runway Wang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say I love it but there for sure are a few pieces that I'm going to make sure I get my hands on, then again he is one of my favorite designers and I love street wear so its hard for me not to like this line. Love that your post is so open for opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm inclined to agree with you. Apparently his fans don't seem to care what he makes as they wiped the stores clean on the first day. According to Fashionista some purchased $5000 worth of merchandise in one day. He could make a trashbag and it would sell. Must be nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete