Riccardo Tisci x Nike

I'm a little late with this post but better late than never, right? The third and final Riccardo Tisci x Nike collab was recently released. Out of the three collab's Riccardo Tisci has recently done with Nike this one was my favorite which is why I HAD to get them. All three RTxNike collections were great but this one stood out to me. This collection was definitely my top fav out of the three collections because of the basic colors. The four colors in this sneaker sums up my whole wardrobe. What do you think about the Riccardo Tisci x Nike collaborations? 


2 comments:

  1. Loving Nike x Riccardo Tisci. I am amazed by how fashion designers like to collaborate with sports brands like Nike or Adidas to create trickle-down look or normcore. Sports element in fashion suggests the way modern people like to dress chic yet comfortable.

    ReplyDelete