My favorite things: Fall edition

Happy fall! Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons. I love when it starts cooling off and the leaves start to change; it just puts me in a good mood. As soon as the season changes from summer to fall I like my room to smell like pumpkin 24/7. It keeps me in a good mood, haha. I just love the smell of pumpkin and all things fall. With it being the first day of fall I thought I'd share my favorite things for fall. Candles are a must have for each season. I love switching out my candles each season; for fall I love Bath and Body Works' pumpkin cupcake candle. It smells sooooo yummy! I also change my soap according to the season and for fall I usually also have pumpkin cupcake soap from Bath and Body Works but this year I tried something new and got pumpkin pecan waffles which smell just as yummy. I also use have the pumpkin pecan waffles wallflower to keep my room smelling like fall. And as we all know, fall=pumpkin spice coffee!! Pumpkin spice cappuccinos from Wawa are my favorite. I literally count down the days until I can finally have it again. My last fall favorite is pumpkin bread! Its so good and it just doesn't feel right having it any time other than fall.
photos courtesy of bathandbodyworks.com,wawa,com,seriouseats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment