Rihanna x Puma "Creepers"

Rihanna is my spirit animal. She is my idol. I could write this whole post about how much I am obsessed with Rih but I'll get to the point. So as we all know or should know Rihanna is a brand ambassador for Puma and recently did a collaboration with them. Rihanna designed the "creeper" sneaker. Of course I had to get a pair because Rihanna designed them and Rihanna does no wrong. So the sneaker is basically a classic puma sneaker with a platform sole. The color ways and funky sole is what really makes the shoe. The shoe comes in black and tan and new color ways will be popping up soon. I purchased the tan pair as I have been wanting all tan sneakers and I felt like this was the perfect pair. They are so dope! I'm obsessed with them. They are definitely a statement piece to any outfit.  





No comments:

Post a Comment