Sneakers to FALL for

I've been super obsessed with sneakers lately. Like crazy obsessed. And with Fall approaching I've been searching for some fun Fall sneakers so I can break away from the everyday Fall bootie. I can not stop lusting over these few pairs. The black suede AF1's are my top priority right now. They are a great fall piece and will go with literally my entire wardrobe. I love different textures and just making this shoe suede rather than the typical leather spices the shoe up a bit along with the tan sole rather than your everyday white sole. I think the burgundy Air Max Thea sneaker is such a fun shoe. I can't think of too many burgundy sneakers which makes me want these even more. They are a great shoe to complete a simple outfit and make it more fun. And finally these Air Jordan 1's that are to be released September 26th are to die for. I am soooo obsessed with the color. I love nudes, blacks, whites, grays, and that kind of thing and this nude sneaker makes me so excited. Like a NUDE sneaker?! Maybe its just me but how freakin' awesome. Like how many times do you see a nude sneaker?! Im obsessed with these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment