Fall Pickups

Fall is approaching so that gives us an excuse for a new wardrobe, right?! I recently purchased a few things to start off my Fall wardrobe which is not even close to being complete. But for starters I purchased these gray and off-white New Balances, Jeffrey Campbell Who's Next booties, and a duster vest from Missguided. I've been wanting a pair of New Balances for the longest time now and I finally got  a pair. I debated for months if I wanted to be bold and get a red pair or stay in my comfort zone and get the gray pair; I don't step out of my comfort zone very often so gray it is. These sneakers are super comfy and literally go with everything. Fall calls for new booties...always. Boots are such an important staple piece to have especially in the fall. I already have those boots you just throw on with literally anything so this time I wanted something a little more fun. Jeffrey Campbell's shoes are always the go-to brand when you want something a little more edgy and fun. And to conclude my purchases (for now), I bought a white duster vest from Missguided. Thankfully, the "no white after Labor day" rule is completely dead. Duster coats and vests are great for all seasons; I'm using this white duster vest as a transition piece as we go from Summer to Fall. Duster vests/coats can spice up any outfit! Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment