Yeezy Season 2 Review

First and foremost, what does everyone think of the Yeezy season 2 collection? I like the collection but I think its extremely similar to lasts season collection. Both are dope collections. The aesthetics and mood of the two collections are almost identical. Season 2 (just like season 1) is filled with everyday pieces such as hoodies, crew necks, leggings, bodysuits, etc- which is cool. I like that the collection(s) are everyday, wearable, trendy pieces. Although, I believe Kanye is way more creative than what he brought to the runway. Even the set-up and show itself was exactly like season 1's show; like was this a last minute thing or...? Kanye is so much more creative than what he put out this season. It seems like he literally revamped the season 1 collection using a new color scheme.Don't get me wrong- the collection is super dope and I def have my eye on a few pieces but I know Kanye could have done better. Here are a few of my favorite looks:

      

Here's a glimpse at the similarity between Season 1 & 2:

photos courtesy of vogue.com

3 comments:

  1. Love this post .. you are so right.. his collection last season and now are practically the same..need some originality with his content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I've thought that was the same collection, despite I love Kanye I agree with you, he can be more creative! <3

    ReplyDelete