*Wears Band Tee's but Doesn't Listen to Band*

Okay so I'm that girl that wears band t-shirt's but doesn't listen to the band. But I'm obsessed with them. They're so fun. You can pair a band tee or an old vintage t-shirt with literally anything to make your outfit a bit more edgy. They're such an easy way to make your simple outfit not so simple. Honestly the options are endless when it comes to band tee's. You can pair them with sneakers  or heels, skirts or jeans...literally anything. Vintage shops usually have the best band tee's but can be a bit on the pricier side. Thrift shops usually always have fun band tee's. I like to just google whatever t-shirt it is I'm looking for and I usually get lucky finding them. A great website for band tee's is shirts.com- they have a huge variety. Here's a few ways I like to style my band tee's: 


No comments:

Post a Comment