Fashion Week Favs- SS16

With Fashion Week at its end I figured its only right I review some of my favs! So DKNY was definitely my favorite collection this season. I would totally wear the whole collection. Its so me. I love how simplistic it is. The whole collection is based around white, gray, navy, black, and the like. DKNY brought back their iconic pinstripes and completely revamped them. All the pieces are very modern and casual-chic. Im so obsessed with the collection and can't wait until it hits the sales floor. Here are a few of my favorite looks:
                        

Another collection that I just thought was beautiful was the Marchesa collection. But then again when isn't Marchesa amazing? This collection had my mouth watering, honestly. The gowns are to die for! I absolutely loved the color scheme and the choice of lace, sheer, and tulle only made the collection 10x better as it gave it such an elegant feel. The black gowns had such intricate detail making it much more than just a black gown. The pastels are so soft and elegant making the dresses flow so gracefully. I wish I had a reason and wallet big enough to buy one of these dresses. Here are a few of my favs:
    
photos courtesy of vogue.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment