In My Dreams

I mean, a girl can dream right? We all have that list of things that we only dream of having. I like to think of my list as more of a materialistic bucket list a.k.a things I plan to buy before I die. Of course, this list varies every other month but right now this is what I'm craving. My absolute dream bag is the Givenchy Nightingale! I just love it. My second bag of choice would be the Saint Laurent Sac De Jour. Then of course everyone wants a Chanel purse; I want the Chanel boy bag in a funky color like the yellow I have shown. Another fun bag is the Yves Saint Laurent fur cross body bag; this purse is definitely not your everyday purse but I'm obsessed with it, its so fun and edgy. Lastly, I've been wanting a bright red purse to work as my pop of color in a monochromatic outfit and the Proenza Schouler and Balenciaga purses are perfect for that. I think everyone should start off with a classic black purse and then from there start collecting purses of different colors. Different color purses are so fun and can really set off your outfit. Your purse is such an important accessory! On to the shoes: I'm so obsessed with sneakers right now and the pair I crave the most is the Valentino Rockstud sneakers. They are just perfect. Another pair of sneakers I want is Saint Laurent Signature Court Classic hi-tops in black. They are such a simple black sneaker but they add a bit of chic to your outfit and will obviously go with anything. And of course, as every other girl in the world, I want a classic pair of Christian Louboutins. So the only way to get everything we dream about is to claim it! Work hard and remember your hard work will pay off...with designer things. 


2 comments: